Saturday, June 11, 2016

AD&D Equipment & Encumbrance Summary

For my AD&D campaign, I made a pdf combining the equipment cost & encumbrance details from the PHB and DMG. It unifies the different weapon tables in the PHB plus other relevant weapon notes from the DMG and elsewhere (including one of my house rules). The idea is to collect & organize just the info in the PHB and DMG (but not UA, because I don't use it), without attempting to resolve any of the gray areas with respect to equipment, encumbrance or movement rate.



This is a newer iteration than the one we actually use in my home game, and I haven't had a chance to use this version yet in a real game. The fine folks at the Knights & Knaves Alehouse have thrown their eyes on it and helped me fix a couple minor issues. If you see any glitches, let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Guy! This is awesome! What font did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember 1e. We had fun, but I was in college, and had time to check six charts everytime someone made an attack :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to ask mu grandmother (old farm family) what a tallow candles was 😀

    ReplyDelete